Monday, January 4, 2010

R & R DONE!

Today Tony went back to the sand pit. HUGE shout out o the USO, Jamie, and of course the Huggin' and Kissin' Grandmas for all the love and support.

It is amazing how a house could feel so lonely in a few short hours. I think the worst part is looking around and sing the unfinished laundry I started while he was home. The clean clothes of Tony's I need to hang up. The load of wash that he started before he left BUT forgot to put the lid down on the washing machine :)! His blanket is still in his chair, our Wii remotes right where we left them, and his side of the sink is empty. This is the worst part.

We spent so much time together and I think the longest we were apart for the last 2 weeks was when either of us went to the bathroom! Make every moment count. I love my Tony more than anything and I truly hope the next 8 months go FAST! I pray he comes home early. R & R is done which means the countdown is on. Next stop Ft. Riley, Kansas and than home!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Tinderholt,
    My name is Tom Nezlo and I was in Basic Training with your husband Tony at Fort Sill. We become very close during that time and heard may wonderful things about you and his love for you. I am so very proud of Tony making O-4 and climbing the ladder of Army hierarchy. Please give Tony my contact info and maybe we can catch up since it's been 10 years since we last spoke (nezlot@yahoo.com, 5706776562). Please extend my best to Tony.

    Respectfully,
    Tom Nezlo, M.A.R.,M.P.A.

    ReplyDelete