Sunday, October 4, 2009

Home sweet home

Tex, Murphy, and I just got "moved" back into our house. I have been at mama and daddy's since a week ago Friday when I had my surgery. I miss them already! Whoever said you can't go home did not have my mama and daddy. I love going back to the house that I grew up in. I am so close to my parents and Tony was very smart to buy us a house so close to them...especially while he was gone. Thanks to mama and daddy, their love, and nursing skills I am all better!!!!!

I go to the doctor tomorrow and get to see what my stomach looks like!!! I am a little nervous. This whole experience has been a little scary. I was very nervous about getting cut open and pain!!! I wish Tony could have been here in person for me BUT he was with me every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment