Thursday, October 15, 2009

P.S....I Love You

Funny how little things remind you of the one you love. It could be as simple as a scent or as emotional as a movie or song. I just saw that Ratatouille was on tv tonight. I remember Tony telling me that he went to see that movie. He told me this when we first started dating and at the time i thought it was odd....but than I got to know Tony:)

Before Tony left he bought me the new fragrance from Bath and Body Works, P.S....I love you. He bought me the sample lotion and the wall flowers for the bedroom. He had one request, I use the wall flowers in our bedroom. I put them in last weekend. I LOVE the scent! I went back and bought the candle, body lotion, and body mist. I am burning the candle right now. Normally I associate a smell with an event or a time in my life. I have always found it interesting how you can smell a fragrance years later and recall a particular memory or event that happened years before. I will forever associate Tony, our love, and this time apart with P.S.....I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Whoops... correcting that post. I thought you meant the movie P.S. I love you. LOL

    I totally know what you mean about the scent thing though! I can catch a whiff of something and be transported!

    ReplyDelete