Thursday, June 18, 2009

Doing the laundry...

I am about to go to bed but I had to post this first. Earlier tonight I washed my sheets. I went to the machine and put in the sheets, washed them, and than opened the dryer....It is amazing to me that white socks, black underwear, and a few t-shirts can bring tears to my eye. All of his clean clothes are sitting in the laundry basket waiting for me to fold them. I guess I will have to fold them and than put them in their proper spot. I guess the hard part is the not knowing when he will wear them again.

I was able to talk to Tony on Skype tonight and it was wonderful. I do not know who developed Skype but they need a GOLD STAR!!!

Tomorrow I will be in the Dallas office training Sheldon and than my bestie Court is staying w/me tomorrow night....thank GOD for girlfriends!!!! Saturday is hair day!!!! I will also need to fit in a mani and pedi....

1 comment:

  1. Honey, thanks for doing my laundry, I am lucky to have such a wonderful woman in my life! I love you and I will wear those clothes when I get home on 2 or 3 July!!!! We will also fly you down here a couple of times...we can stay in the hotel on Fort Riley, you can see what we do and where I stay. I love you and miss you too!!!!!! enjoy courtney tonight and your hair / mani and pedi! I am leaving to drive up to Gretna and spend the weekend with Kayley and Nathan. I love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete