Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July WEEKEND!!

I am sooo excited! My baby comes tonight!!! Tonight we are going to dinner the Keg w/mama and daddy. Last weekend when Tony surprised me and came home we used a COUPON (that's right) and unfortunately did not have the best experience but they made it right and we will try it again!



Tomorrow we are gong to Grapevine and than to see Jamie and the USO GIRLS at Tap In. We are staying in a hotel that night since we will have been drinking wine and beer all day and off to Granbury on Saturday for a day on the square. Fireworks that night and on Sunday....RELAX! busy and fun weekend ahead!

1 comment:

  1. A COUPON, no way......LOL....I had a wonderful weekend with You Princess! Grapevine was great, the wine bar was fun, but missed out on really good fireworks....you were a good sport about that....I love and miss you already, have a great week Bethany! See you in Oklahoma City Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete