Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday....

So excited...1) it is FRIDAY 2) Happy Hour tonight to celebrate Lori's b-day....HMMM....something I am forgetting.......Oh yes....I get to see TONY!!!!! I am leaving tomorrow morning to drive to Oklahoma to meet by man. I miss him so much.

As I was driving to work this morning, I realized I miss him doing his old job. I know that recruiting is very stressful and even worse when you have a bunch of lazy peeps who do not want to do their job. However, I could actually empathise with what he was going through. It was all about people and managing people and basically sales. I do not understand guns, bullets, bombs, and 4 man stacks. I am feeling a little distance right now from what Tony is going through because I am not there and I do not get it. I guess that is some what normal??? I just hate it because I know it will get worse when he gets over to Iraq.

I know a few things. I love Tony and I am going to marry him. The obstacles we are facing now are temporary. I just need to put my big girl panties on and do my best to understand everything that my baby is going through and be there for him every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment