Thursday, September 10, 2009

Clearing my OWN room!

So tonight I get home from mama and daddy's at 9pm and the house is dark. The alarm is on. I enter the house and turn it off and notice what sounds like running water. I walk to the bottom of the stairs and realize it is coming from upstairs. I turn the lights on and reset alarm and go to the bedroom and get the..................gun! I realize that this is my moment. I get to walk up the stairs and see what or who is up there and find out why or what is making the water run. EXCITING! The gun and I creep up the stairs, back against the wall, you know like in the movies. A quick turn to the left and a flip of the lights an a quick spin into the room upstairs. I imagine this is how Tony must clear rooms in Iraq. Except I am not in a 4 more stack....I am missing my back up. The room is clear. I creep into the bathroom fling open the closet door without turning my back to the shower (never leave yourself vulnerable). I than turn on the light and throw back the shower curtain and......nothing. Apparently the ball that stops water from over flowing in the tank finally rusted and broke. The toilet was running and trying to fill more water. I found the culprit! Mission ACCOMPLISHED! I cleared the room! Tony would be so proud!

1 comment: