Thursday, September 24, 2009

Surgery

Tomorrow I get to have my gall bladder taken out! YAY...I think! Hopefully I wil shed a few pounds and be able to eat Italian food again:) I wish Tony were here and so does he. We talked about doing the surgery before he left so he could take care of me. We decided not to because than our last few days together would not have been as fun as they were.

I got to talk to Tony a few times today. When he called this morning I was on the verge of tears. I guess that will happen time to time. There are some moments that hit me harder than others. Yesterday was a hard day for him. I know that he left Kuwait at some point today and I do not know where he is going or when he will be there. That part sucks. I am hoping he will be able to call me before my surgery. I am taking Tony jr. to the hospital.....Tony jr. is my build-a-bear that we did before he left. When I push his paw I get a special Tony message.

No comments:

Post a Comment