Monday, September 7, 2009

I am a sentimental idiot....

The day has finally come. Tony left on a plane today for Kansas and will leave tomorrow for Kuwait. I came home from he airport and started crying my eyes out when I saw the sweet post it notes attached to my desktop computer. I went into the bedroom and continued to cry when I saw the remote still on his side of the bed. I looked at Tex and realized that he is going to be upset for the next 2..maybe 3 weeks because he cannot find his daddy. So....i continued to cry even harder.Now the idiot part. When Tony left I was folding all of his clean clothes and they are stacked up on the couch so I moved them to the kitchen table. Now I do not want to finish folding or put them away because I want the house to stay the exact same way it was when he left. So I am a sentimental idiot. I am going to go eat some chocolate cake and try not to move anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment